Friday, April 21, 2006

Volume 12

All the news that's fit to print, first!
From the Editor's Desk
It's been 2 weeks of fairly intense fighting. I regret I was not part of the offensive, but instead chose to remain in the Empire protecting it's citizens. The Federation is now mounting their own offensive and I am certain we will beat them back. For the Empire I love and the home I hold dear, I will fight until I no longer breathe.

General News
FTS has declared it will side with the Federation and has jumped on the offensive after declaring neutrality. The South Pardus Rim is a very dangerous place at the moment as many ships are headed to Keldon.
STS Spook Factory was removed as a Federation presence in Begreze. Imperius Blackheart also tried to remove Settler's Home in Zirr, but his squadrons were turned back and the base survived.
In retaliation, Namza of TXC tried to destroy Free Trade Memorial, but in a last minute effort to save his base, Capt. Solo relinquished his nobility and joined the Federation. Namza, unwilling to do what it takes to win the war, called off his attack, not willing to risk his rank to deal the killing blow.

The Keldon Report - by Frozen
Keldon has finally began to feel the war... Federation fighters have started their attack on Keldon. Many ships were destroyed in the attack, but there are no reports of dead pilots. Alliances like Imperial Paladins and The Imperial Guard are doing their best to defend the Empire. MERC is also active in defending Keldon. And for all other pilots that are in fighting ships, this is their chance to show how much they love the Empire, if they want to help they should join the Guard or the Paladins...

(Editors note - The Imperial Guard is not accepting any new applicants)

The starbase "Bamberski Fyrtel - Biba Off" in Keldon has ben sold to the Imperial Paladins. The starbase owner, Chameleon, will soon transfer the base. The Paladins will use the base as an important strategic point to repair and produce weapons for the defense of Keldon.

Alliance News
The Shadow Order has a new leader, elbaus, after a short stint by SQUIRRELYWRATH. May he allow TSO to prosper in these wartimes, and keep them from harbouring Federation officers.
The Guild is no longer. It's leader killed himself in a fit of despair yesterday.


1 Comments:

At 4/22/2006 07:44:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:lol: i`m not sufe if editor`s note was indeed needed. I think what Frozen meant is that pilots in fighting ships could help in ambushes etc. And some do; thank you all brave pilots ready to protect the Empire (from Technocracy, Chocobo Rangers) ^_^
Btw, IP are accepting new applicants ^_-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home